Rednal Recruitment Ltd.
Search and Selection
Recruitment services at Rednal are headed by Jim Lander. Jim has a total of over 20 years recruitment experience including:
- many years experience in both search and selection and contingency based assignments
- experience covering both Permanent and Contract assignments
- in-house recruiter and resource manager for a major, defence sector, software/systems integrator
- Recruitment consultant with leading Software/IT agency
- Recruitment consultant with leading Engineering Agency
- technical background in Software Development
Jim is a graduate (BSc Mathematics) of Southampton University and also received a Diploma in Management Studies from UWE
(University of the West of England).
Jim is a professionally qualified Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (MREC). He is also an associate of the Ergonomics Society and of the Institute of Railway Signalling Engineers.